Who is behind P3D
PROTOS-3D Metrology GmbH is a service company focusing on manual and automated optical 3D metrology and automation technology. With a total of approx. 40 years of metrological expertise in the field of optical metrology, the employees and Hermann Eiblmeier form the key competence of PROTOS-3D Metrology GmbH.
Our motto: “CREATE FACTS WITH COMPETENCE”.
The company was founded in June 2019 and is based in the tranquil town of Eching in Niederbayern. Hermann Eiblmeier was appointed CEO. Since then, he has been managing the business of PROTOS-3D Metrology GmbH (abbreviated to P3D).
|from 2019 - today||CEO of PROTOS-3D Metrology GmbH|
|from 2015 - 2019||CEO of topometric GmbH with responsibility for the offices in Munich, Eching and Pilsting|
|from 2012 - 2015||CEO of Steinbichler CONZEPT Solutions GmbH|
|from 2003 - 2012||CEO of CONZEPT Solutions GmbH for design, development and measurement services|
|from 1997 - 2003||Engineering Office Hermann Eiblmeier for Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg|
|from 1994 - 1997||Engineer employed by company Enders Ingenieure in Landshut|
|from 1990 - 1994||Studied mechanical engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Landshut|
- Establishment as a metrological partner and extended workbench in industrial measurement
- First point of contact for programming automated GOM ScanBoxes
- Expansion of automated solutions in the field of robot-assisted measurement technology
- Satisfied customers through a highly motivated and competent team
- Work-life balance of our employees